Teacher dies after having prawns biryani

prawns-biryani

KOLLAM: A teacher who ate prawns biryani brought by her colleague died while undergoing treatment. She has been identified as Bindu (46), a Malayalam teacher of Kollam Mayyanad Higher Secondary School UP section. She ate the biryani for lunch brought on Wednesday. As she knew she was allergic to prawns, she just had the rice from it. When she came to class soon after having lunch, she developed breathlessness and uneasiness. She used her inhaler which she had in her hand but as her condition worsened she was rushed to a hospital in Kottiyam. Her life could not be saved and died early Thursday morning.